Friday, June 6, 2014

the Clearing

The Clearing (Outside, #2)The Clearing by Shalini Boland
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Book 2.

This is another book with alternating characters and storylines - not my favorite plot device, until the two threads merge.

The book starts shortly after the second one - this series is definitely one in which you need to read all of the books, or you'll really be lost. The beginning starts with a great scene that sets the tone for the rest of the book.

There's an underlining theme of brainwashing and cults, something I have a hard time stomaching. The book is written better than the first one, I think, but I had a hard time with the themes in this book.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Anastacia Reads Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon

Blogger Templates