Friday, July 18, 2014

Martyr's Fire

Martyr's Fire (Merlin's Immortals, #3)Martyr's Fire by Sigmund Brouwer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Having not read the 2nd book in the series, I did feel as if I was missing part of the story, something I hate when reading. but I knew that coming into the book.

Thomas, the main character, is now a wanted man, and is struggling finding out who he can trust and believe in. The book is well written and well paced. There's a lot of good verses evil in the book, but can be read more as an adventure novel then necessarily as a Christian book.

I did like this one more than the first book in the series.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Anastacia Reads Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon

Blogger Templates