Friday, October 9, 2015

Review: Postmortem by Patricia Cornwell

Postmortem (Kay Scarpetta, #1)Postmortem by Patricia Cornwell
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Boy, times have changed since this book was written!

This is another reread for me, and another one that I was pretty bored with. The technology has changed so much, and at first it was laughable, and then it just got boring. I was hoping to get back into the series so I'd know what my next dozen books would be (I'm stuck in a rut with my reading right now, having a hard time getting into anything) and I'm just not feeling this one either, though when I first read it years ago, I enjoyed the series. According to goodreads, I reread this one at least once before, in 2009.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Anastacia Reads Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon

Blogger Templates