Monday, August 10, 2015

Royal Assassin by Robin Hobb

Royal Assassin (Farseer Trilogy, #2)Royal Assassin by Robin Hobb
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is another reread for me.

I really struggled with finishing this one. Which was greatly disappointing as I loved, loved this series when I read them the first time, and wanted to reread them immediately. I waited for YEARS, savoring the thought of how much I would enjoy it a second time, and I could barely finish the book. What a disappointment.

I finally finished the last 250 pages, all in one sitting, refusing to do anything else until I finished.

I'll take a break before getting the next one.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Anastacia Reads Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon

Blogger Templates