Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thanks, That Was Fun by Andie Nash

Thanks, That Was FunThanks, That Was Fun by Andie Nash
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First, this is definitely NOT my usual read. I apparantly didn't read the description very well because I didn't realize it was actually erotica/romance, I thought it was just going to be a light, quick, summer beach read type of a book.

That being said, it was a fun read! I can't say it's laugh out loud funny, but there were certainly funny parts & Nash does a fabulous job writing this well paced book. Jordan whines a lot about how unhappy and depressed she is, but it's not negative in any way, and the chapters fly by while reading.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Anastacia Reads Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon

Blogger Templates