Friday, July 5, 2013

Though My Heart Is Torn by Joanne Bischof

Though My Heart Is Torn (The Cadence of Grace, #2)Though My Heart Is Torn by Joanne Bischof
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is the second in a series, the first of which I did not read. I sat on reading this book for a while, meaning to get a copy of the first book, but couldn't get one through interlibrary loan and so I procrastinated...

I finally picked it up to read and review. It does read as a stand alone, though I did feel as if I was missing half of the story, which drives me completely and utterly crazy. I hate feeling like I miss the back story.

There's a neat twist right at the very beginning of the story, which gets you to turn each page and sets the pace for the rest of the book.

It's a great love story with Christian elements.


--
I received a copy of this book to read and review through the blogging for books program and was not paid for my review.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Anastacia Reads Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon

Blogger Templates