Thursday, April 17, 2014

Madame Tussaud: A Novel of the French Revolution by Michelle Moran

Madame Tussaud: A Novel of the French RevolutionMadame Tussaud: A Novel of the French Revolution by Michelle Moran
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Anyone who reads my blog regularly knows I love historical fiction, but you probably also know I read mainly British historical fiction. Ever since I read a review of this book on another blog, however, I've always wanted to read it. Why? Well, mainly because I know nothing about Madame Tussaud, & know barely anything about the French Revolution, which Tussaud had a bird's eye view of.

Did the book disappoint? Nope, not at all. The book blends perfectly details from Marie's personal life, from her long love affair with scientist Henri, to details about the French court, to the leaders of the French Revolution. The book is very well written, moves at a fast pace, & I think I read the book in just a couple of days (which for this year for me, is very fast indeed).

Technology is wonderful, isn't it? Not only did I read this book on the kindle, but I got the book for free from the library!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Anastacia Reads Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon

Blogger Templates