Friday, August 22, 2014

naked in Death

Naked in Death (In Death, #1)Naked in Death by J.D. Robb
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

An oldie but a goodie.

I used to read this series years ago & lately I've been thinking about picking up the series again, so I borrowed this as an e-book from the library. I knew it was romance & mystery in a future setting, and when I read the series years ago, I really liked the blend of genres.

Now, I was just so bored with the romance story line - I just can't get into romance in books anymore.

That being said, I still enjoyed the book - I love Eve, I love Eve meeting Roarke, and I love the whole universe that's created in these books, the little futuristic devices that seem so funny now, but when this world was first created, it was so cool to have little gadgets that fit in the palm of your hand.

After rereading the book, I'm not sure if I'll reread the rest & continue reading the newer books in the series.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Anastacia Reads Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon

Blogger Templates