Thursday, August 14, 2014

Star Trek: Khan

Star Trek: KhanStar Trek: Khan by Mike Johnson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I'm a big sci-fi and Star Trek fan, so of course I had to pick up my review copy of this book from net galley.

It's a very, very fast read - it took me all of ten minutes, which is disappointing to say the least. I also didn't realize it was a comic, because no where on the netgalley page did it say it was a comic. I don't really read comics, and I believe this is the second comic I've ever reviewed.

The artwork is pretty good - the storyline comes from the new ST alternative storyline, not canon. It's a little slow paced for my tastes.

I'd recommend to Trekkies, but that's about it.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Anastacia Reads Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon

Blogger Templates