Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Written in My Own Heart's Blood

Written in My Own Heart's Blood (Outlander, #8)Written in My Own Heart's Blood by Diana Gabaldon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

(you probably noticed all the non-fiction books I've been reviewing lately. It's because I've been reading this - I love her books, but they do take a while! And the non-fiction books are such quickies, sometimes I just need to finish a book!)

I love the Outlander series, and like everyone else, was eagerly waiting for this one to come out & as always, Gabaldon doesn't disappoint. As always, there are scenes I wish I had more of, and scenes I wish I had less of, but you just have to love Jamie & Claire's love affair, especially now that they are getting older. It's still unrealistic, this perfect love of theirs where one never really fights or gets mad, but that's why it's fiction. The last couple of books dragged for me a bit, but overall I liked the pacing and the plot of this book more.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Anastacia Reads Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon

Blogger Templates