Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Motion to Suppress by Perri O'Shaughnessy

Motion to Suppress (Nina Reilly, #1)Motion to Suppress by Perri O'Shaughnessy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I first read this book many years ago - before I joined goodreads, I believe - and read the first few in the series. Back then I was really into mysteries, legal thrillers, crime dramas, etc. I read so many of them I got sick of the genre and haven't read a single similar book in probably close to 15 years.

Recently I've been kind of "stuck" - can't get into any books - so I've been rereading the Wagons West series and decided maybe what I needed was to try a different genre again, so I requested this one from the library.

I did enjoy it - but I'm still burnt out on the genre. I was bored throughout most of the book. Of course the book is dated, too, with outdated technology especially, and I remembered who the murderer was the mystery part of the book wasn't a mystery to me.

I do recommend the book to those who do enjoy the crime / legal dramas

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Anastacia Reads Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon

Blogger Templates