Friday, April 12, 2013

Howard Hughes: The Untold Story by Peter Harry Brown

Howard Hughes: The Untold StoryHoward Hughes: The Untold Story by Peter Harry Brown
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've been obsessed with Howard Hughes since I was little - yeah, I was a weird kid. I just couldn't imagine anyone living the way he did in later years. This is a big book, and goes into depth about Hughes personal & professional lives. Most of the time, you got enough detail, and the book moved along well, but a few times I would have liked to have known more (though the lack may have been due to the fact that so little is known about some details of Hughes life). It's such a sad story about an interesting character - I can't help but wish he was alive now, when medical knowledge could have helped him & improved his life dramatically & who knows what else he could have accomplished.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Anastacia Reads Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon

Blogger Templates